CYCOM 934/PX T300 3K ST (TY)
- EPOXY RESIN
CYCOM® 934 is a high flow, 350°F (177°C) curing epoxy resin with good 200°F (93°C) wet and 350°F (177°C) dry service capability. CYCOM 934 is formulated for autoclave processing, but it has been successfully processed by press molding. Unidirectional tape and woven fabric impregnated with CYCOM 934 resin will retain good tack and drape for at least 10 days at 70°F (21°C). Standard cure is for two hours at 350°F (177°C). No post cure is required for 350°F (177°C) dry service capability. Recommended lay-up procedure is L-3 or L-6 (Refer to Figure 3 and Figure 4). Recommended cure procedure is C-5 or C-9 (Refer to Figure 5 and Figure 6). CYCOM 934 can be impregnated via hot melt or solution techniques on all available fibers and fabrics.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Available in a broad range of fibers and forms including tape, fabric and roving
• Large industry database
• Widely used in aerospace, commercial and military structural applications
• 350°F (177°C) dry and 200°F (93°C) wet service temperature
• Laminate and sandwich panel usage
• Autoclave or press-mold processing
• Shelf life of 6 months at 0°F (-18°C), 10 days at 72°F (22°C)
• Meets all NASA outgassing requirements
• Structural aircraft components
• Critical space structures
- BMS 8-297-2 REV C TY IV CL 2 ST 3K-70-PX FM H WITHOUT TRACER
Ask a question about this product
International door-to-door delivery is available for the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on Total weight and Location.
Customers can also choose Ex Works to arrange their own collection at one of our European warehouses.
Prior to collection you will receive an email confirmation with the specific location, date and time frame to collect your goods.
Goods cannot be collected without this email confirmation!
Please note that when importing on Ex Works terms you are responsible for the whole shipment from door-to-door.
All costs and liabilities are with you.
Orders placed through our office may incur higher or additional charges, you can speak to a member of our customer service team on
+31 320 212 988 for more information.