AVIOX FINISH 77702 (1 LT)
- UN 1263, 3, III (D/E)
- Aviox Finish 77702 needs to be used in combination with Curing Solution 90150 and Activator 99321, 99330, 99322 or 99341.
- 100 parts Aviox Finish 77702
- 50 parts Activator 99341, 99321, 99322 or 99330
- 50 parts Hardener 90150
Aviox Finish 77702 is a 3 component durable high gloss finish for exterior use. Aviox Finish 77702 is a product part of the Aviox Advanced Series which utilizes the latest high solid technology and sets the standard for minimum process times and reduced process cycle costs. To ease the spot repairs, Aviox Finish 77702 can be used in combination with SRA9009. See Technical Data Sheet of SRA9009 for this purpose.
Features and Benefits
- Extended durability / UV resistance
- High solids
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Wide application window due to various activators
- Gloss Level: Minimum 90 GU
- Delivery Method: Solvent-borne
- Coverage: 20 m² per liter base material at 50 μm dry film thickness.
- 814 ft² per US gallon base material at 2 mil dry film thickness
British Aerospace Airbus:
Ask a question about this product
International door-to-door delivery is available for the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on Total weight and Location.
Customers can also choose Ex Works to arrange their own collection at one of our European warehouses.
Prior to collection you will receive an email confirmation with the specific location, date and time frame to collect your goods.
Goods cannot be collected without this email confirmation!
Please note that when importing on Ex Works terms you are responsible for the whole shipment from door-to-door.
All costs and liabilities are with you.
Orders placed through our office may incur higher or additional charges, you can speak to a member of our customer service team on
+31 320 212 988 for more information.