3M 8641-GLOSS WHITE PERFORATED (600MMx 33MTR)
- W/SKIP SLIT LINER WHITE
- 41 mil urethane protective tape provides impact resistance, particularly against small foreign object damage (FOD)
- Can be perforated for application on pressurized and non-pressurized surfaces, though available in non-perforated form
- Abrasion, erosion, scratch and puncture resistance provides long term durability to help reduce days out of service
- Acrylic foam adhesive adheres to a wide variety of substrates and retains a constant level of adhesion over time
- Conformable tape is easy to apply and conforms over curved surfaces and can be painted over or applied to painted surfaces
- 3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8641 is a high impact polyurethane protective tape with an acrylic foam adhesive. This tape features an extremely tough elastomer designed for aerospace or industrial purposes. It can be perforated for application on pressurized panels.
3M 8641 Tape is a "Belly Tape" used for surface protection on the underside of military aircraft Protection from Small Foreign Object Damage
3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8641 is a robust 41 mil, polyurethane elastomer protective tape. It is often referred to as "Belly Tape" and is designed to provide a high level of protection for aircraft skins and panels, particularly against small foreign object damage. In addition, this tape provides excellent surface protection with abrasion, scratch, puncture and impact resistance. It is conformable to most surfaces and is fast and easy to apply, and it can be painted over or applied to painted surfaces. Perforated versions of this tape are ideal for application on pressurized fuselage panels, though non-perforated versions are available. 3M™ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8641 is qualified to numerous military and commercial aircraft specifications for extreme protection from rocks and debris.
Comparison between polyurethane tape-protected area and erosion of unprotected area of aircraft panel
Protect surfaces from abrasion and erosion caused by rocks, dirt, debris and rain Foam Acrylic Adhesive that Lasts
This tape features a pressure sensitive foam acrylic adhesive that adheres immediately on contact to a variety of substrates. Once bonded this adhesive will provide high, secure adhesion for extended periods. This acrylic adhesive maintains adhesion in climate and temperature change variations and resists yellowing in long term use. This tape can be removed easily at the end of its service life.
Ask a question about this product
International door-to-door delivery is available for the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland
The shipping cost will be automatically calculated based on Total weight and Location.
Customers can also choose Ex Works to arrange their own collection at one of our European warehouses.
Prior to collection you will receive an email confirmation with the specific location, date and time frame to collect your goods.
Goods cannot be collected without this email confirmation!
Please note that when importing on Ex Works terms you are responsible for the whole shipment from door-to-door.
All costs and liabilities are with you.
Orders placed through our office may incur higher or additional charges, you can speak to a member of our customer service team on
+31 (0)320 212 988 for more information.